Saturday, April 26, 2008

...nerves and excitement

Well, I teach today for the first time at The Gathering which is the sunday morning event for the student ministry that I work with at Trinity Chapel.  I am so excited about this opportunity and what God has in store for Julie and I in the future.  But I am also a little nervous because this is such a huge step and a brand new adventure.  But I know that God is there and I know that this is going to be a wild, fun, and exciting ride.

Pray that I continually seek Christ during this adventure and that I never lose sight of Him amongst the business.  Pray that this ministry can be a place where true community happens and that lives are changed by the Gospel.  Pray that God will do His thing...because thats all I can ever ask for.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

are you going to preach every week? you should get a podcast.

Brent said...

I was on the podcast for TCBCcollege when I worked with the college ministry and I would like to start one for the student ministry...but we don't have anything to record with yet and don't have the money to buy one yet...one day maybe