Thursday, April 17, 2008

...blogs, blogs, and more blogs


To all of my faithful readers...all 3 of you...

I am joining another blog as a contributer in the next few weeks.  Katy Budget Books has asked me to become a contributer on their new blog endeavor and I am very stoked about it.  I will be reviewing books (...mostly in the mystery, suspense, and religious sections) and giving my recommendations.  You should check it out for helpful reviews and advice from many people who have a passion for books and can always recommend just the right book for the moment.
 
Katy Budget Books is a 25 year old independent bookstore located in Katy, TX.  It boasts a huge selection of new and used books and there has never been a book that I wanted that they were not able to help me locate.  It is the perfect place for everyone who prefers to talk to a person who loves to read...rather than someone in a corporate chain who has never heard of Tom Clancy, Nora Roberts or Dr. Seuss...

Check out the new blog or Katy Budget Book's main site...I am confident that you will enjoy the experience...

BD

2 comments:

Tamra Dore' said...

Loved this blog, but I bet you knew that I would! Thanks for the mention on your blog, can't wait to see your book reviews. We can also print them out and post them in the store!

Kristi Tebo said...

Wow, Katy Budget Books has been around for 25 years?? I remember when it was in that strip mall across the street! It's cool that you're reviewing books for them now - that must be fun. You should check out Peace Child by Don Richardson. It's an awesome missionary biography. I am also really enjoying Miracle at Tenwek and Jungle Pilot. See you soon!