Friday, June 11, 2010

::Pray for the World::


It has been WAY too long since I have blogged and I am hoping to change that over the next few weeks. My struggle has been not knowing what to say...do I write about recipes & cooking, talk about adventures around the Dore household, or expand on what God is doing in my life. Every time that I thought I knew what to write about...I procrastinated and changed my mind. Not any more.

God has been pressing on my heart regarding my prayer life. Honestly, prayer is a very weak area of my journey with God; and that is because I place so many other things as more important. I realize this about myself and have decided to take a few intentional steps and this blog is going to be one of them. How is that you ask...you shall see...

In case you missed it, the World Cup has started and this is the biggest sporting event in the world. People around the world from the U.S. to Spain to North Korea are tuning in to watch their teams play for their country. That's 32 countries passionately cheering on their teams...

What would it look like if they were praising the Creator? How different would the world look if they were worshipping Jesus Christ?

That's what this journey is about and I hope that you will join me on it. I will be praying for each country that is represented in the World Cup.

We are starting a day late so tomorrow with focus on the United States and South Africa.

I pray that you will join me on this adventure. It's gonna be fun.


No comments: