Sunday, April 5, 2009

::Theology and Students::

It blows my mind to think that I have been working with TCS (Trinity Chapel Students) for close to a year now.  I am in the midst of evaluating the past year and there will be a review blog posted in the future but suffice it to say that I have been amazed at what God has done in my life, in this ministry, and in the lives of the students.

Tonight's Life*Group caused me to really reflect on how far this aspect of our ministry has come from where we started.  It was only last semester that the students wanted to get rid of our small groups and just "hang out"... they have really grown.  We have been working through some key doctrine issues with them {Trinity, Sovereignty, Grace, Mercy} and tonight we discussed the Righteousness of God.  Their thoughts, observations from scripture, and questions blew me away...it is truly incredible to see the faithfulness of God at work.

There will be more to come over the next few weeks on lessons learned and mistakes made but I just want to say tonight that we worship a very big God.  We worship an incredibly righteous, holy, and gracious God and it blows my mind.  I constantly underestimate Him...and He constantly reminds me that I am missing it.  That's all for now.  See you out there.

B

No comments: